Thursday, September 1, 2011

What I Wore: Aug. 29 & 30, 2011.. Drinks/Dinner w/ Friends and Family Lunch-out

Hi, Beautiful!:) these are pictures of what I wore last Aug.29 and 30.

Aug.29, Drinks and Dinner with friends..

I wore the blazer that I bought at my sister's online shop,
Pants that I also bought at an online shop,
Top from Express,
Flats from People Are People,
Bag from USA
and random accessories.:) some are from F21 and others are from Accessorize.
 































And this is what I wore to my Family Lunch last Aug. 30... Very casual since I played and ran with my kiddo.:)

Top from my Malaysia
Bag from USA
Shades from Betsey Johnson
Flats from USA
Accessories from F21, thrift-ed and a charm bracelet that was a gift from my cousin-in-law










visit my sister's online shop for cheap and fab finds: http://www.facebook.com/purpleprelovedforless

That's it!:) I hope you like my look...

Thanks for dropping by! Love and Kisses -Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment