Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Play Day: Purple and Gold Cut-Crease Look



 Hello, Beautiful!:) This is just a simple look that was inspired by the purple over-all that I wore weeks ago and I paired it with my yellow Louis Vuitton bag. Many people loved the look when I posted it. Click here if you wanna see the pictures.:)

So, the look is just gold and purple. I packed the gold shadow all over my lids up to the crease and  used a purple shadow on the upper lids toward the brows. I added definition with a darker purple and placed it on my socket or crease line. Black liquid eyeliner, mascara, pink cheeks, pale lips and that's it!:)












Items Used:



Covergirl TRUblend #2
Revlon New Complexion in Sand Beige
Covergirl Clean in Creamy Beige
Estee Lauder Vintage Holiday
L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Reckless
Lancome Purple Shadow (the name was erased)
Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Fire Cracker
Sonya in Barely There
Maybelline Collosal Mascara
Victoria's Secret Blush Trio in Pleasure
ULTA Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Princess


I hope you enjoy this look.:)
More Photos on my Facebook Page don't forget to click LIKE!!:) thanks.:)



Thanks for reading!:) Love and Kisses -Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment