Hello, Beautiful!:) this look is the 2nd part of my "Smokey Eyes Tutorial Series". This is a toned down version of my super dramatic black eyes i did last week.:) I used light peachy eyeshadow with gold shimmers and brown shadow on the eyes. Very wearable even for people who are hesitant to wear smokey looks. You can wear this when you have a coffee date with your girl friends, shopping or night out.:) I hope you like this look and have fun doing it. =)
PS: sorry if the pictures are not perfectly taken. The camera is as HEAVY as hell and I can't see if I'm out of focus or not. I'm no photographer LOL. We don't have any other cameras in the house. AND I KNOW my brows are disgustingly hairy hahaha I'll groom them soon. THANKS for understanding.:))))
LET'S GET THIS TUTORIAL STARTED!:)
1. FOUNDATION!I used Revlon New Complexion in Sand Beige and also used it as my concealer
Like what I said in the title, I used my HUGE ULTA Pretty and Polished set for this look.
Here's how the set look:
2. EYESHADOW!I used this peachy shadow with gold shimmers on the inner half of my eyes. You can totally use a gold eyeshadow or champagne colored eyeshadow. Just sweep it on the inner half leaving the tear ducts area clear of eyeshadow.
then I picked a shimmery brown eyeshadow and put it on the outer half of my eyes in a tapping motion so there will be no fall outs and blended it inwards.
With a blending brush, dab it on a matte brown eyeshadow, place it on your crease area and sweep it using windshield wiper motions or circular motions.
|put it also in the lower lashline connecting to the outer upper lead|
Add a shimmery shadow on your tear ducts area and brow bone
3. EYELINER!I used a brown eyeliner and lined my water line and tightline (it is the upper water line of your eyes)
|Eyeliner Duo in Black and Deep Brown|
4. MASCARA!Two coats of black mascara to make it more smokey...:)
6. BRONZER and BLUSHI used the bronzer that comes with the set and a light pink blush on the apples of my cheeks
|left: Bronzer right: Light/Medium powder|
|Blush in Exposed (excuse my ugly nails)|
7. LIPSTICK and GLOSSA nude lipstick is perfect for this look...
|ICED CAPPUCCINO LIPSTICK and MISCHIEF LIPGLOSS|
Another easy way to do smokey eyes!:) Enjoy doing this look and see you soon on my next blog post!:) please do leave a comment.:)
THANKS!! LOVE AND KISSES- SAM
NOTE: ULTA didn't pay me to do this tutorial or mention them in this blog. My aunt bought this set for me.