Monday, August 8, 2011

June-July Favorites

These are the products that I always always use or have (or eat!:) ) since June.. So, yeah! they're my favorites at the moment.:)

*if you're not a fan of bright colors, you can stop reading this post..:)

My 1st fave: BRIGHT LIPSTICKS


L-R: L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Ravishing Red, Covergirl in Spellbound, Victoria's Secret in Adored and Victoria's Secret in Be Mine


This June and July I'm really loving bright lipsticks.. Before I always use nude lipstick then I thought, my skin is pale already then pale lipstick? I look like a ghost!:)) I first tried VS Be Mine and I loved it! It glides smoothly and covers evenly plus it doesn't smudge and it lasts a long time. For a person like me, who hates re-touching my lipstick or my makeup, that's a good product!!:) the other lipsticks gave the same results although the Infallible Lipstick from L'Oreal makes your lips feel dry not like the other 3, they're creamy... My solution was, I put good amount of lip balm before I use the Infallible Lipstick then add a gloss.:)

Here are the swatches of the lippies:


L-R Ravishing Red, Spellbound, Be Mine and Adored
2nd fave: GLOSSES

DKNY Lip Gloss in Delicious Night and Bebe Lip Gloss (the name and color faded)

 For quite sometime now, these two babies are my fave lip gloss..:) they're not sticky and the colors are nice! DKNY Delicious Night's color is intimidating but when you put it in your lips, it gives this transparent-ish wine red color. The smell is almost like a perfume so that's the down side. It's like you sprayed perfume on your face, you can taste it! But after awhile, when you're used to it, it isn't really bothering you anymore. The Bebe tastes good..:) and it's perfect color if you want a glossy, nude pink. It gives the right amount of pink on your lips plus it makes your lips look juicy!:)

Here are the swatches:

DKNY and Bebe

3rd Fave: BRIGHT EYE SHADOWS


L-R: L'Oreal HIP Bright Shadow Duo in Reckless, L'Oreal HIP Matte Shadow Duo in Perky and L'Oreal HIP Metallic Shadow Duo in Magnetic

These eye shadows give nice color pay off, what you see in the compact is what you will see in your eyes. Perfect for Smokey Eyes look with a pop of color or when you just want to wear colorful and bright eyes!:)

Reckless, Perky and Magnetic

4th fave: FOODIES

Kool-Aid Fun Fizz, Lemon Square's Choo Choo Choco Pies and Cream-O Cakewich


My daughter, Summer and I LURVEEE these!! Eating these is our bonding time.:) The Fun Fizz is just so fun to watch! When you pop a tablet in your glass of water, the "fizzing" is super exciting plus it's YUMMY!:) the two choco sandwiches are DELICIOUS!!! It's CHOCOLATE!:) need I say more??:)

THANK YOU FOR READING!:) MUCH LOVE!!! -SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment